This is my life...
~Mohamed Haikal Bin Mohamed Ismail~ Came into this world on: Nineth october nineteen ninety two =) Ping Yi Primary ~1A-2A~ Fengshan Primary ~3K-4B-5B-6B~ Dunman Secondary ~1E-2E-3A-4A~ Tampines Junior College ~09S04~

Back to reality

By You know who I am...

Yup, finally feel like starting on my homework... Yeah, back to mugging, again... You know, the word mugging came about because students who normally study till late nights often have a mug of drink in front of them, usually coffee. What do you guys mug with? Today, I had a glass of coca-cola.

My new wider than wide-screen cam!

I know its weird but after bringing back home a full bottle of it from yesterday's 4A gathering, I was dying to try out the taste of coke zero.

Well, better chiong chem tonight so that tomorrow can go bbq!

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?